Friday, November 11, 2011

A little bit of inspiration

Here is a new member of the family! Isn't he sweet!? He is my son's new puppy.

His name is Marley and he is 15 wks old.
How could I resist?




Isn't it just perfect! So fun too! I was able to pick this great fabric up from Hawthorne Threads and Cotton Blossom Farms. It is Pooches and Pickups by Laurie Wisbrun for Robert Kaufmann. Both stores have a great selection of so many different kinds of fabric, it is hard to choose! And they are so nice to work with.This wasn't the only fabric on my orders, I did a little bit of stash building with some of their sale fabrics, so hard to resist a SALE!!   Hmmm, I feel a Christmas quilt coming...now to pick a pattern...what are you working on for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!