Friday, March 2, 2012

Buttons, Blogs, and Stash

I have learned how to add buttons to the blog! Thank you to Karen at Sew Many Ways, not only does she make such cute and awesome items, she has a great tutorial section on her blog that helps all us newbie bloggers figure out what we are or are not doing!

I have added the Craftsy BOM button and today I found Slash the Stash fromthebluechair! Thank you, love it!  I have added the Slash the Stash button since my Craftsy BOM's are all out of stash -you can scroll down to a couple posts back to take a peek at them if you would like. I am getting ready to work on the March blocks tonight. I have bought stash this year with projects in mind---does that count?  I mean is it really stash if you already have a project in mind for it when your buy it? Even if you might not get to that project right away....or does it turn into stash if you never get to the project.....and then maybe use it in another?  Any way you slice it, I have enough fabric....not going cold turkey as I am sure there will be something really great that I really, really "need" :) but I am going to try to use what I have this year. More sewing, less buying---I am donating those dollars to my car's gas tank I believe.

Stash....here is a pic of a couple of precuts I have recently bought. I have not worked with precuts much so I am excited to try them out along with my new hexie and tumbler templates! 


Have a great Friday evening-- I hope to be sewing since it is cold and rainy here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!