Saturday, March 31, 2012

Retro Flowers QAL



                        This pic and pattern is from Christina The Sometimes Crafter



Ok I am in! I love this pattern and this sounds like a whole lot of fun!
And a pattern with Curves! Yikes, ok be gentle.....


I have not participated in a QAL yet, so this will be a first. As will working with Flickr! (I love to cruise all the photos -- so inspiring!) 

City Stitches and Sweet Diesel Design are hosting and you can link up to see what it's all about!

I just ordered some Pat Bravo Modernology to use -- I know, I know I am supposed to be busting my stash but I love this fabric and got it on sale from Jackie at Canton Village Quiltworks along with a fat quarter bundle from a great shop called SisterandQuilters on Etsy.


Yummy!

Ok, pattern - Ck
templates - Ck
fabulous fabric - Ck
butterflies in my stomach - Ck!

Now all I have to do is wait for the mailman to come!  I love getting packages! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!