Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blog Linky Party

Good Morning! Happy Saturday!

Is anyone else having issues with blogger and the new format?? I will be typing along and screens just disappear and change, who knows where it all comes and goes to..... so it things look a little weird at least there is a reason besides my fat fingers!

Wanted to let you know about a new site I found :



It is over at Marciascraftysewing blog. So great of her to encourage new bloggers! She is also a longarm quilter. Stop by and say Hi! and if you are a new blogger with less than 50 followers link up and join the party!

Off to spend some time with my hexies and work on my retro flowers! Have a great Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the new blogger interface - I keep having weird problems too! For example, the other day I wrote a blogpost and couldn't find a "Publish" button!!! Why can't blogger learn - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning, have not updated mine yet and I think I'll leave it as that for now! LOL will definitely pay Marcia a visit, thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have awarded you the Liebster Award. See my blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you Mike! I will be stopping by your blog!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to the NEW Quilter's Blog Linky Party! Thanks for posting about it and sharing the back link and such a nice recommendation! I appreciate it! I am finding new blogs to follow too! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the Linky party Marcia, appreciate the chance to "meet" new people!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!