Sunday, July 15, 2012

Eye Candy

Don't you just love it when you pull in the drive and there is a wonderful surprise waiting for you?!
(Ok that is a rhetorical question, I suppose...)

Well, when I got home yesterday here is what I saw at my front door


Smile....Grin

Hmmm.....I wonder what could be in those boxes?  Yes! I admit it, I was fabric shopping.
I picked up some wonderfully priced clearance fabric at an online shop going out of business sale. So sad to see them close but it was a wonderful bargain! And the other was a Deal of the Day from Lori over at Stitches and Giggles. Have you stopped by her shop? Great prices and a wonderful Deal of the Day for you everyday! She features Michael Miller and Moda fabrics.

Oh, you want to see what those boxes hold? Really? You like fabric too? I am so glad I am not alone in this ;)

First the clearance fabric:


These are pretty bold prints for me but I love the deep saturated color! I already have a quilt in mind for these :)
Some fun Kate Spain Good Fortune prints to mix and match with others and some pieces big enough for backing for a lap quilt


Just love this aqua and red little cherry piece, it makes me happy!

And from Stitiches and Giggles:

A new Jelly with lots of beautiful color!
 and finally
Bonnie and Camilles' new line, just love their fabric and colors!
So you can see, I am in fabric heaven!

Hope your Sunday is heavenly!
Ginny

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous prints and lovely colours you've got there. I'm curious to see what you have in mind for the 'a stitch in color' line and look forward to seeing the progress on those beautiful fabrics you've purchased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that was a haul worth coming home to:) Looks like you will be busy in the forseeable future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bold colors, so those clearance fabrics are right up my alley! Good choices.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! I love hearing from you!